Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates from Round1
Party Reservation Restrictions & Store Closures: March 16th, 2020
Updated March 19th, 2020
To Our Valued Guests,
Out of an abundance of caution for the health and safety of our customers and staff alike, Round1 has decided to take additional measures in light of the recent rise in cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) infections, and in alignment with the recommendations of public health officials and experts.
Effective today, March 16th, Round1 locations will not be accepting new party reservations for the month of March 2020. While we are currently still accepting new party reservations for the months thereafter, we will be monitoring and adjusting any measures taken accordingly. Please check back on this page for updates.
In addition, we will be temporarily closing a number of our Round1 Bowling & Amusement locations in an effort to further mitigate the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). If you have already made a reservation for a party, and your reservation has been affected by any of these closures, please call the Round1 location that your reservation was made for.
Round1 Management will continue to update this list as needed. Please check back to see if additional locations have closed. Thank you.
- Park Place Mall (Tucson) — Closed
- Burbank Town Center (Burbank) — Closed
- Eastridge Shopping Center (San Jose) — Closed
- Lakewood Center Mall (Lakewood) — Closed
- Main Place Mall (Santa Ana) — Closed
- Moreno Valley Mall (Moreno Valley) — Closed
- Northridge Mall (Salinas) — Closed
- Promenade Temecula (Temecula) — Closed
- Puente Hills Mall (City of Industry) — Closed
- Southland Mall (Hayward) — Closed
- Sunvalley Shopping Center (Concord) — Closed
- Southwest Plaza (Littleton) — Closed
- The Mall at Stonecrest (Stonecrest) — Closed
- Fox Valley Mall (City of Aurora) — Closed
- North Riverside Park Mall (Village of North Riverside) — Closed
- Northwoods Mall (Peoria) — Closed
- Stratford Square Mall (Village of Bloomingdale) — Closed
- Jefferson Mall (Louisville) — Closed
- Holyoke Mall (Holyoke) — Closed
- Silver City Galleria (Taunton) — Closed
- Towson Town Center (Towson) — Closed
- Maine Mall (South Portland) — Closed
- Great Lakes Crossing Outlets (Auburn Hills) — Closed
- Four Seasons Town Centre (Greensboro) — Closed
- Gateway Mall (Lincoln) — Closed
- Coronado Center Mall (Albuquerque) — Closed
- Meadows Mall (Las Vegas) — Closed
- Meadowoods Mall (Reno) — Closed
- Broadway Commons (Hicksville) — Closed
- Galleria at Crystal Run (Middletown) — Closed
- Great Lakes Mall (Mentor) — Closed
- The Mall at Fairfield Commons (Beavercreek) — Closed
- Valley River Center (Eugene) — Closed
- Exton Square (Exton) — Closed
- Fashion District Philadelphia (Philadelphia) — Closed
- Millcreek Mall (Erie) — Closed
- Grapevine Mills (Grapevine) — Closed
- Arlington Parks Mall (Arlington) — Closed
- Shops at South Town (Sandy) — Closed
- Westfield Southcenter (Tukwila) — Closed
- Southridge Mall (Greendale) — Closed
In every decision we make, your safety and the safety of everyone in our communities is paramount.
Important Message Regarding Coronavirus: March 13th, 2020
To Our Valued Guests,
As concerns over COVID-19 has been rising, Round One has been spending a great deal of time working on solutions to minimize risk in our facilities. We’d like to assure our employees and guests alike, that we’re taking the situation and incoming updates very seriously, and are committed to providing a safe environment for both work and play.
As would be expected, we are dedicating time and energy to providing a clean environment, which is maintained throughout the day by our dedicated staff. Surface sanitation in the arcade, lanes, billiards tables, and all other areas are traditionally completed periodically throughout the day, but this will now be ramped up to be done with a much-increased frequency referencing the CDC guidelines. Additionally, associates are available throughout all of our facilities to handle any additional surface sanitation requirements.
Furthermore, there has been very clear internal direction for any and all staff members who exhibit any potential symptoms to self-quarantine until cleared. We’ve put into place new policies regarding company travel that’s occurred in the recent months and moving forward as well.
We are vigilant and thinking proactively of ways for our individual locations to directly address the concerns in their respective communities. We appreciate the loyalty of our guests, and would like everyone to feel secure knowing that Round One is committed to a safe and healthy environment for all.