General Manager at Lakewood Mall
Location : Lakewood Mall, Lakewood, CA
Department : Manager
Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a full-time, non-exempt, General Manager for our location in Lakewood, CA at Lakewood Mall.
The General Manager is responsible for the sales, profits, staffing, image and operation of the store. S/he will proactively lead the store to ensure achievement of business goals in revenues, expense, profitability, customer satisfaction, inventory shrinkage, and employee morale. Furthermore, the General Manager will provide customers and employees with outstanding service through friendly, quick, efficient, accurate and safe assistance..
Benefits (part-time, Full-time)
• Bowling Free for 3 games/week (Mon-Fri)
• 30% discount on Food items
• 1 Free drink per shift
• Benefit (Full Time only)
✔ Medical ✔ Vision ✔ Dental ✔ 401k ✔ Life insurance
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receives training and performs duties such as:
✔ Sales ✔ Crane Operation ✔ Safety/Loss Prevention
✔ Planning ✔ Customer Relations ✔ Recruiting
✔ Inventory ✔ Employee Relations ✔ Creating Reports
• Sets performance goals with the upper management.
• Learn company policies that affect the department/business.
• Monitors progress performance with key trainers and upper management.
• Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
• Observes experience staff and gain knowledge about procedures, methods and standards that are required for performing departmental duties.
• Must have the ability to soak up as much knowledge as he can during the traineeship.
• Must be matured and adaptable.
• Must have good people skills which will effectively gain from the expertise of the various persons working in the Company.
• Must possess a desire for teamwork.
• Ability to work on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Good organizational and analytical skills are also important for being successful in this profession.
• Must be a quick learner.
• Bachelor's degree from preferred but not required.
• 3+ years GM management experience in team building, sales development, strong operational skills within a fast casual theme concept.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Strong verbal communication skills supported by a pleasant and positive attitude of “can do” success.
• Ability to gain, demonstrate, and coach with operation knowledge.
• Ability to plan activities, set goals, effective manage time and work.
• Shows ability to consistently contribute to the overall improvement of team.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extensive periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
The above job description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA) for more information!