Food & Beverage Manager at Main Place Mall
Location : Main Place Mall, Santa Ana, CA
Department : Manager
The Manager Trainee will be prepared for management responsibilities in the Company. The Manager Trainee is responsible for gaining experience and knowledge in the field s/he has been assigned to so that s/he becomes capable of a managerial position.
Benefits (part-time, Full-time)
• Bowling Free for 3 games/week (Mon-Fri)
• 30% discount on Food items
• 1 Free drink per shift
• Benefit (Full Time only)
✔ Medical ✔ Vision ✔ Dental ✔ 401k ✔ Life insurance
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receives training and performs duties such as:
✔ Sales ✔ Crane Operation ✔ Safety/Loss Prevention
✔ Planning ✔ Customer Relations ✔ Recruiting
✔ Inventory ✔ Employee Relations ✔ Creating Reports
• Sets performance goals with the upper management.
• Learn company policies that affect the department/business.
• Monitors progress performance with key trainers and upper management.
• Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
• Observes experience staff and gain knowledge about procedures, methods and standards that are required for performing departmental duties.
• Must have the ability to soak up as much knowledge as he can during the traineeship.
• Must be matured and adaptable.
• Must have good people skills which will effectively gain from the expertise of the various persons working in the Company.
• Must possess a desire for teamwork.
• Ability to work on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Good organizational and analytical skills are also important for being successful in this profession.
• Must be a quick learner.
2-year college degree and 2-3 years retail management experience, preferably in the entertainment, retail or hospitality industries.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extensive periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
The above job description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company’s discretion.