Amusement Manager at Galleria at Crystal Run
Location : Galleria at Crystal Run, Middletown, NY
Department : Manager
Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a full-time, non-exempt, Amusement Manager for our location in Middletown, NY at Galleria at Crystal Run
The Amusement Manager will be responsible for the profit of the arcades and cranes through effective management and control of staff and equipment. S/he keeps the games in “ideal playing conditions.” S/he is involve with cash handling, ensuring that the deposit bag balanced at the end of every shift, refilling machines when required and assisting with promotional ideas. The Amusement Manager is also responsible for excellent customer service, problem-solving and implementing all company policies and procedures.
• Achieve sales goals through the efficient execution of Company policies.
• Assist customer and perform minor repairs on various machines without the assistance of mechanic on duty
• Explains game operation or rules to customers, and responds to customer complaints of machine malfunction.
• Plan and prepare work schedules and assignments of employees to specific duties
• Monitor store inventory levels on a daily basis ensure adequate availability of products
• In the conjunction with the General Manager, supervise department employees to ensure they are in compliance with established operation practices and policies
• Ensure all store amusement employees are properly trained
• Ensure all reports, such as purchase, inventory on sales, are accurate and completed and submitted in a timely manner
• Able to perform General Manager duties in his/her absence
• Monitor store staffing on a daily basis to ensure department is adequately staffed
• Assist the General Manager in curbing internal and external theft
• Ensure the store and Redemption are presents a pleasing image by changing store displays for better traffic flow with the approval of the General Manager
• Ability to understand and track departmental sales on an ongoing basis
• Assist with overall operations improvements such as increasing customer base
• Provide superior customer service and satisfaction by being constantly visible and readily accessible to our customers.
• Resolve complex customer complaints
• Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
• Perform all shift duties as required by General Manager
• Assist in the recruitment and hiring of the most qualified applicants to meet store needs.
• Complete reviews, absence reports, supervise staff with time and attendance along with work ethics.
• Review department timesheets for accuracy
• Counsel and train employees as needed.
• Additional duties and responsibilities to be performed when directed by General Manager:
Cash Handling and Management
Front Counter to include register functions/procedures
Travel for company related errands and off-site assignments
• Follow Company guidelines for managing confidential information, customer satisfaction and supervising sales associates.
• Ensure satisfactory maintenance, appearance and condition of assigned facilities to comply with security, safety and environmental codes and ordinances.
• Enforce compliance with all local, state, federal regulations and company policy pertaining to safety, loss prevention.
• Opening & closing duties to include checking all doors and setting the alarm or disengaging the alarm upon entering.
Amusement Managers must possess a strong sense of customer service and interpersonal skills to include high integrity and respects for everyone. The Amusement Manager must demonstrate solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation for diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.).
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or two year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extensive periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
Benefits (part-time, Full-time)
• Bowling Free for 3 games/week (Mon-Fri)
• 30% discount on Food items
• 1 Free drink per shift
• Benefit (Full Time only)
✔ Medical ✔ Vision ✔ Dental ✔ 401k ✔ Life insurance
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA) for more information!