Effective As Of: [5/13/2019]
Round1 Entertainment Inc. (hereinafter "Company" or "We" or “Our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this notice.
This notice describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website at https://www.round1usa.com (hereinafter "Website") or use our Application. It also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This notice applies to information we collect:
- on this Website
- through our Application
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Company
It does not apply to information collected:
- offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by our Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any Application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website
Please read this notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is to not use our Website or Application. By accessing or using this Website and/or our Application, you agree to this Privacy Notice. This notice may change from time to time – for more information, see Changes to Our Privacy Notice below. Your continued use of this Website and/or our Application after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the notice periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and/or Application, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, username, password, zip code, date of birth, or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE AND/OR COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW ("Personal Information"); and/or
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and/or Application, and other usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us.
- automatically as you navigate through the site and/or Application. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other such tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website and/or Application may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website and/or Application. This includes information provided at the time of signing up for our membership or requesting additional information. We may also ask you for additional information when you report a problem or complaint with our Website and/or Application.
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- your search queries on the Website and/or Application.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and/or Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Website and use of our Application, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website and/or Application.
- information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and Application, to deliver a better and more personalized service, including enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- speed up your searches.
- recognize you when you return to our Website and/or Application.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited specific pages or opened an email, and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Again, we do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third-party tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and Application and its contents to you.
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- to notify you about changes to our Website and/or Application.
- to inform you of upcoming events or services we offer or provide.
- to maintain your account, including administering any membership programs associated with your account.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website and/or Application.
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and that does not identify any individual without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this privacy notice:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Round1 Entertainment Inc.’s assets, whether as an ongoing concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Round1 Entertainment Inc. about our Website and/or Application users are among the assets transferred.
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Round1 Entertainment Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. We do not share any collected information with third parties other than our affiliates.
We do not control third-party collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to any personal information that you have provided to us. Once we received your verifiable request, we will promptly take steps to disclose and deliver, free of charge to you, the requested information in our possession. The information may be delivered by mail or electronically, and if provided electronically, the information shall be in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, in a readily useable format that allows you to transmit this information to another entity without hindrance. You may also send us an email to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided us that may be inaccurate or incomplete. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Children Under the Age of Majority
Our Website and Application are not intended for minors. No one under age of majority may provide any personal information to or on our Website and/or Application. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minor. If you are under minor, do not use or provide any information on our Website and/or Application on or through any of its features and/or links. If we believe we have collected or received personal information from a minor, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us at email@example.com.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website and/or that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: 3070 Saturn Street, Suite 200, Brea, CA 92821.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information such as your username and password.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
It is our notice to post any changes we make to our privacy notice on this page. The updated privacy notice will be posted on the homepage of the Website and/or Application. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you directly through the primary email address we have on file and/or through a notice on the Website home page and/or Application. The date the privacy notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website’s and/or Application’s privacy notice to check for any changes.
To ask questions or make comments about this privacy notice and our privacy practices, contact us via email email@example.com or write to us at: 3070 Saturn Street, Suite 200, Brea, CA 92821.
Your Power to Redress Grievances
If you feel that we are not abiding by this privacy notice, you should contact us immediately via our contact information above.